Getting back in Touch
Your health and wellness is our priority at Lighthouse! We’ve elevated our level of awareness and enhanced our sanitizing procedures before and after treatments and are ready to get back in touch with you.
Please schedule all appointments online as we do not have a receptionist at this time. For specific questions and concerns please leave a message and we will be happy to text or call you back ASAP. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Therapist and Client Treatment Requirements
Thank you for agreeing to the following treatment requirements for your spa visit. Our guidelines are updated and required in accordance with recommendations from County, State, and CDC health officials.
- You agree to wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and wear your face mask during your visit to the spa.
- You have not experienced a fever, dry cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath or diarrhea in the past 14 days.
- You, or anyone in contact with you, has not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You agree to cancel within 2 hours of your appointment if you feel sick.
- You understand the potential risk of receiving bodywork during theses times of CV-19.