Getting back in Touch
Your health and wellness is our priority at Lighthouse! We’ve masked up, elevated our level of awareness, enhanced our sanitizing procedures before and after treatments and are ready to get back in touch with you.
Please schedule all appointments online as we do not have a receptionist at this time. For specific questions and concerns please leave a message and we will be happy to text or call you back ASAP. We look forward to seeing you soon!
New Treatment Requirements for All of US
Thank you for agreeing to the following treatment requirements for your spa visit. Our guidelines are updated and required in accordance with recommendations from County, State, and CDC health officials.
- You agree to wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and wear your face mask during your visit to the spa.
- You haven’t experienced a fever, cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat or shortness of breath in the past 14 days.
- You, or anyone in contact with you, has not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You agree to cancel within 2 hours of your appointment if you feel sick.
- You understand the potential risk of receiving bodywork during theses times of CV-19.
More Tahoe City Spa information and images. Please consider possible parking lot construction noise Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm at our lakeside location thru November.
Directions for our lakeside location at 850 North Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, Ca, due to construction please park near the lake in front of Sotheby’s Real Estate and walk past the picnic tables to the back deck and hallway behind Safeway. You’ll find us at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor right corner of the building overlooking the lake.
Directions for our Granlibakken Resort location at 725 Granlibakken Road, Ski Run Lodge Building, please pass the tennis courts and swimming pool and park near the orange snow cat. We’re the first building on the left, you’ll find us on the mountainside overlooking the sled hill.