Getting back in Touch
Your health and wellness is our priority at Lighthouse! We’ve masked up, elevated our level of awareness, enhanced our sanitizing procedures before and after treatments and are ready to get back in touch with you in 2021!
Now booking for 2021! Please schedule appointments online as we do not have a receptionist at this time. You’ll need a credit card and email address to create an account, make reservations and opt in to receive appointment reminders. For specific questions and concerns please email or call and we’ll get back to you ASAP. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Staying Covid Clean
- You agree to wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and wear your face mask during your visit to the spa.
- You haven’t experienced a fever, cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat or shortness of breath in the past 14 days.
- You or anyone in contact with you, has not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You agree to cancel within 2 hours of your appointment if you feel sick.
- You understand the potential risk of receiving bodywork during theses times of CV-19.
Directions for our lakeside location at 850 North Lake Blvd, Downtown Tahoe City: Please park in the lakeside parking lot behind Safeway. You’ll find us up the stairs on the 2nd floor, above A’Sante Fitness overlooking the lake. Please do not arrive early and please wear your masks during your visit to the spa.
Directions for our Granlibakken Resort location at 725 Granlibakken Road, Ski Run Lodge Building: Please park near the SnowPlay Area just past the tennis courts and swimming pool. You’ll find us on the mountain side of the 2 story Ski Run Lodge building overlooking the ski/sled hill. Please do not arrive early and please wear your masks during your visit to the spa.